after market master cylinder

yamahawarrior

XS650 Enthusiast
Reaction score
i could not find info in the forum to help me out.
i am building a cafe racer i have drag bars on the bike so i fit better since i am a short guy.
i have a little issue the master cylinder is fitting tight against the stock location of the fork clamp and where the tachometer should be.

i am looking to replace my leavers so they look cleaner and actually fit better

what advice can you riders and builders give me

what do you think about this set i have found

http://www.amazon.com/UNIVERSAL-Str...&sr=1-100&keywords=master+cylinder+motorcycle

the inspiration for this swap was fit first the a universal look on both sides of the bars
and why not a nice custom look

thanks for the advice and help

I got a tc bros. drag bar and a hughs handbuilt master cylinder....just waiting on hose from 650central....but it looks like its gonna work...I have forks out for polishing. But still put the nut on top of trees as a mock up and fits...will be 100% when I get hose though. Drag bar didn't fit with OEM master...same as you uploadfromtaptalk1393982614761.jpg pic is bad but I don't see any issues yet

Personal preference here, but I will only use brand name or custom made components on any of my bikes. No Chinese knock off shit, eespecially dynamic components like wheels, drive, brakes, and suspension, not to mention engine internals.

Back