Aftermarket Front MotorMount

Hey I would like to purchase a motor mount. If possible one of the plain original ones with no holes it and also threaded. I'm ready to paypal, let me know. How far off do you think they are? My email is controverseysells@hotmail.com please email me with the details. Thanks

Hello again! :yikes:
After a brief hiatus from ErisWerks (ErisWerks is my part-time business, and I have been consumed with my full-time job for the past few months), I hope to return to a somewhat regular schedule.

I am happy with the growing interest in theses again, but I am sad to report that I am still unable to manufacture these as of now, since I am waiting on a lathe right now. I have been promised one from a buddy of mine, but it hasn't been delivered yet. If anybody knows someone with a manual lathe in San Diego that might be interested either making some parts for me, or letting me use it for a few hours, please send me an email SPiNNeR@ErisWerks.com

In the mean time, I have come across 3 that have been in storage, and I am in the process of contacting those that have expressed interest in the past. Please be patient, I will update when I have more information. :shrug:

Back