Alice playing fetch with herself.

toglhot

First class butcher.
Top Contributor
Reaction score
Alice likes to play fetch, just short runs. Every morning and night she brings her plastic stick up to the bedroom and asks me to kick it for her. However, it is a family game, I am the kicker, she is the fetcher and the wife is the audience, she insists on her audience, if we are not all there she won't play.

At night when watching TV she likes to chuck her ball around, but again, only if the wife and I are watching. She's usually careful not to throw the ball too far as she is almost blind. If she throws it too far she can't find it.

Alice likes to play fetch, just short runs. Every morning and night she brings her plastic stick up to the bedroom and asks me to kick it for her. However, it is a family game, I am the kicker, she is the fetcher and the wife is the audience, she insists on her audience, if we are not all there she won't play.

At night when watching TV she likes to chuck her ball around, but again, only if the wife and I are watching. She's usually careful not to throw the ball too far as she is almost blind. If she throws it too far she can't find it.
My tuxedo cat Molly has a stuffed monkey that she will grab with her mouth and fling into the air 3-4 feet. She will then pounce upon it and repeat. She will carry it around and usually deposit it in my chair She's 15 and acts like a kitten. Alice seems like a wonderful girl. You just gotta' love 'em.

Back