Make Offer - Almost everything other then motor frame and wheels

jriehl08

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
Everything is Best Offer plus shipping. I have no idea on value of these parts. If your offer sounds good to me we will work out the details.

Selling off everything I don't need to build my bobber. Gas tank has 1 crease and 1 dent and looks to be pretty clean on the inside for its age. I didn't look in to much but I have seen a lot worse on newer bikes. Tail light is in pretty good shape other then 1 small(1/8th inchish) chip out of the lens. It doesn't look like its all the way through just out of the raised area around the back side. Seat pan is a little rusty but looks solid with just 1 rip in the seat cover about 3 inches long. Someone used black sharpie to black out the foam so the rip isn't as noticeable. Speedo and tach look to be in great shape. Odometer shows a little over 27k miles. The bike is not running right now so I don't know if tach or speedo are working. Front fender looks really good other then 1 spot about 1 inch wide and about an 1 high where it looks like the fender hit the ground and is ground down. Pretty much everything on the bike is for sale at best offer as I don't know what the parts are worth. The only parts that are NOT for sale right now are the frame, complete front end minus the fender, wheels(for now), headlight bucket/mounts and motor.

If there is anything your looking for just let me know and Ill see if I have it. I only have 1 key for this bike so I would like to sell the tank and seat lock together. I will send the ignition along with seat lock and tank but looks like the tumblers are wore out you can turn the key and then take it out in all positions Im sure it still works but no promises on that.

Im in Carsonville Michigan so shipping would be from 48419. Hoping to not ship outside the Lower 48

photo7-1_zps8b671418.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]

Attachments

• photo6_zpsf7fdf869.jpg
    photo6_zpsf7fdf869.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 2
I just went out and looked there is some pitting on the chrome of the rear fender. Most is in unseen areas once you put the tail light on but there is pitting. Left side cover has a small dent kinda where the big spot of light is shinning in the picture and a few scratches. right side cover looks to be pretty clean. Also the right side cover is missing the twist lock setup but the left cover has it. I am trying to be as honest as possible. This is a 39 yr old bike that has been driven. The parts aren't mint but far from scrape yard.

Deleted message

hi looking for seat,not far from you ,have a tx 650 will seat fit thanks for any help,doug

Im not sure what parts are swappable from yrs. I have one guy that's trying to figure out if it would fit a 71 but he hasn't figured it out yet. What yr is your tx? Im sure someone on the site can tell what yr the seats will swap between. If your really close and wanted to bring yours over we could check them to see.

Seat would not fit the 71 so its up for grabs again.

Last edited:
This is a 74 and it still has the stock 34mm FE from the looks of it. I want to hold on to the FE until I have enough money saved up for the springer that I want.