Almost there!!!! Here she is almost complete.

birdhouse

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
well here she is getting closer to hitting the road. Waiting to wire it up and put on exaust and set up the front brakes and other nick nacks. She started life as a 79' and has a new motor that only has 3000 original miles on it. I personally think the rear tire is to narrow so this winter im going to put a fatter rear on it and make me another rear fender. I have changed the bar and riser configuration on this bike numerous times and still havent made up my mind.

Attachments

• BOBBER.jpg
    BOBBER.jpg
    321.1 KB · Views: 244
Its a custom tank!!!!! Gas is in the tubing in the frame!! lol!! Im hoping to have it on the road in about 2 weeks. All the tins are flat black till winter and then the real color goes on them. Alot of polish on that aluminium!! my shoulder is feeling it.

I wanted to use a tank set up that no one else has used before so I went with a sportster tank. Hahahaha just kidding, no really its set up for a sporty tank

Here she is with the tank on and freshly wrapped pipes. All she needs now is some wiring done. I never thought in a million years that i would build my own bike, and this website has made it happen. Thanks to all who have help me with all the questions my annoying ass has asked and im sure there will be more to come. My next bike is gonna be a softtail style brat and im gonna get started on that one in about 2 weeks.

Attachments

• FINISHED.bmp
    80 KB · Views: 148
Back