Aluminium parts polishing?

Gary:

You can come and stay at my place till Hurricane Allison passes through Baraboo....

Pete

I had actually considered specifying options other than the living room when I wrote Entry 19. So WD-40 it is, tried and true in South Wales!

With the cold of winter here I have moved all my tank wet and dry work to the kitchen. Great having the choice of TV, radio and a refridgerator full of goodies. I am halfway through the Christmas cake already!

I had actually considered specifying options other than the living room when I wrote Entry 19. So WD-40 it is, tried and true in South Wales!

With the cold of winter here I have moved all my tank wet and dry work to the kitchen. Great having the choice of TV, radio and a refridgerator full of goodies. I am halfway through the Christmas cake already!

...and you can come and stay at my place until Mrs. Sutton calms down from the mess in her kitchen and the empty Christmas goodies tins....

Geezzz...between Gary hiding out from Allison and Paul bunking in to avoid Mrs. Sutton, it’s gettin’ crowded here...

Forgot to mention, when used on the chrome exhausts, WD-40 leaves a hazy film if not removed before running the bike. This film takes some effort to remove.

Edit: I mean remove the WD-40, not the exhausts.

Time = $$money. If your time is worthless :wtf: the polishing job is cheap. But you can shell out a little $$ for toolage and polish to your heart's content. A shop might say "good enough". I've always said "good enough" is not good enough (ask my kids!). You'll know when you're done... Good luck. :wink2:

Back