And the prices keep rising...

If only I could afford to have it all sat in my shed, Tim.Sadly Im gradually having too selling it all off,Ive sod all in the bank, no pension(self employed ) , I know what my priorities should be , Ive got a kids that need funding - three at university age , a five year old & 5 month baby ... lifes too short.:shrug:
Did you manage to sell your XS, mate ? Bloody shame, that. It looked good! More important things in life eh?:wink2:

Blimey, Your prices are getting just as bad then mate, perhaps due to the scarcity down under?
Gone are the days of a £20 tank..:(

Lee the challenge of setting up on your own is enough to be getting on with :), but I will be back aint no way im ever going to afford another bonnie and the way xs prices are rising that will be my limit, never finally finished it due to business and funds, pm'd some one your way from xs custom site after bits. with 5 kids you have got your retirement covered mate. Mine is still on ebay up to £660 with 4 days to go, no way I will get back what I have spent, forget the time and effort too, but would like to see someone get it on the road.

Back