Any artists or musicians on this site?

XS1961, You have a good hand, well done.
Very nice ! Watercolor from the looks of it. Look forward to seeing your site.
Thanks both:)..Took a look at your sites - great works there! :thumbsup:
Another part of my 'job' is what you Yanks call 'Faux' ie. Woodgraining ,marbling & trompe l'oeil...

Been a semipro musician since 1984, more recently I have been building guitar amps for the masses as well as a few people you may have heard of.....

In the music vain I play Jazz, Blue, Country and Rock. Guitar, bass and pedal steel.

www.glaswerks.com
Those amps are sexy...and local! Here's my contribution:
6jg1mb.jpg

2mfisfq.jpg

2055zdt.jpg

finished product
n3kuf6.jpg

Last edited:
Wow checked out your site and those amps look terrific. Do you use a circuit "template" say an old fender twin or marshall plexi as foundation for your amps,or are the circuits completely original? There is a guy that builds high quality amps right here in rochester His name is John Nau ever heard of him? he also does repair work. I recently had him install a new set of tubes in my marshall and when I got it back it sounded GODLY. His amps are killer too he makes a head called the dragon which has tone for days in clean, overdrive, or full on distortion his stuff rivals boogie for all around tone.

Cool man drums were my first instrument, but a move to an apartment building and cranky neighbors pretty much forced my move to guitar full time.

Back