any fz8 owners?

deadchef

xsbobblehead
Reaction score
stopped in at my local yama dealer today and they had a new 2012 fz8 on the floor. beautiful bike. i've been missing a modern bike since i sold my sv650. anybody own one or have experience riding one? rider posture felt great, maybe 1" riser for the bars would be perfect for me.

the dealer is really wanting to get it sold and said $7500 out the door. has one mile on the odometer.

thoughts?

I would imagine it's a lot like my 2007 FZ1 (converted to the euro FZ1N) but just a big slower :D

fz1.jpg

I was kinda salty when the FZ8 came out because my bike used to look pretty unique in the U.S. and now it looks like an FZ8. :shrug: But I haven't seen any FZ8's on the road so no big deal. Most people still have no idea what the bike is.

I would like to ride one to see the difference between it an my bike.

$7,500 seems like a good price. I've seen leftover FZ6s and FZ1 goes for quite a bit under MSRP. Getting a last years model make sense with these bikes since they don't really change year to year.

travis, that is a damn good looking bike! i've seen a few fz1's on cl lately too. did you add the windscreen? i noticed on the fz8 it could use one too.

Back