Anybody have any measurements or cad drawings for rear 19 wheel spacer

007sparky

XS650 Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi fellow fettlers , I'm after seeing if any of you nice people have any accurate measurements or CAD drawings for a rear 19 spacer kit as per omars site , obvious question " why don't you just buy one " well with taxes and delivery to uk will cost about $600 I reckon and I'm after 2 , where as I know a guy who knows a guy who has access oh a CNC lathe and the currency is a lot cheaper being a bottle of whiskey in general .

Hope some of you nice peeps can help a hand ! !

since no one has replied I would say set it up on you bike do some measurements and when you mill it up add a little more maybe 10-15 thousands so when it does not quite fit you have some to mill off. it is what I would do, I never buy any parts unless I cant make it myself. all I can offer! cheers

Wise advice mr Builder , although it's the access to the machinery that's the issue , I personally would get pissed off if somebody brought a part back a dozen times to have a hairs width removed each time .
For this reason on this occasion I may have to suffer the cost of buying new and possibly then getting the measurements for future builders

well lol, I do and my machinist does not mind he is like me, he can make things fit. It is how we do things. make things that fit. His words to me.

I wish I had people as understanding to deal with but this isn't the case , I guess its worth a shot though I will put some knees pads on for work today so the grovelling dosent cause to much pain lol

Back