Anyone know any XS's in this style?

Yep... Could've been a good thread..

A couple of you might want to read through this again: Click Here!

Pay particular attention to guidelines 3, 4, 5, 7, and 8.

I know we don't want pussified threads, but we don't want to be assholes to each other either over a difference of opinion...

I didn't feel like anyone was an asshole. I have a fairly strong opinion about the subject, and other people have theirs. That's where controversy comes from.

Pussified <--> assholes was one extreme to the other to make the point that we want to be somewhere in the middle. :D

ill be the first to apologize for being a bit abrasive. i believe i prefaced that before i made my statement, but it was still abrasive. so i'll apologize. im all about anyone riding a bike they like. if you want struts, EFFING ride struts, its not my bike and i wont bash yours for having struts.

for example: if member A posted a pic of his bike with struts (seeing as i have already made it clear i dont like struts in place of shocks) i just wouldnt say anything about the bike, unless something else struck me as cool. i wouldnt mention i dont like struts. its not my business or right to tell member A that i dont like struts, unless he asks.

by the way, i no earthly idea what "style" of bike schpud asked about. sorry.

Back