Anyone like punk music? Dropkick Murphys? The Tossers?

I played in a punk band for a few years - loved it, but don't remember much of those days ;-) My band opend for SNFU, Razor, Day-Glo Abortions, Sacrifice and several more. What a blast! It's been 20 years since I moved away from that city/played in a band, but I still love the music! Fugazi, Circle Jerks, Dead Kennedys, Bad Religion etc. Love it!

I went and seen Alkaline Trio last night at the Metro....does that count as punk? :shrug: not sure anymore.

Posted via Mobile

I like everything including punk and death metal but lately I been jammin the defilers. There a 90s Rockabilly band. Bummer they only put out like 7 songs

I like everything including punk and death metal but lately I been jammin the defilers. There a 90s Rockabilly band. Bummer they only put out like 7 songs

Love that Rockabilly punk. It was a sad day when Lux Interior of the Cramps died.

Awesome! I just watched Repo Man about a week ago with my daughter. She wanted to know if there were any punk movies from when I was a teenager. She thought it was a very odd movie.
Duke: The lights are growing dim Otto. I know a life of crime has led me to this sorry fate, and yet, I blame society. Society made me what I am.
Otto: That's bullshit. You're a white suburban punk just like me.

Yeah I was at that show man. Fuckin awesome as usuall. The best part was when the Tosser's singer, Tossed, on stage. Guy puked then got right back to rockin. It was a great show but the security sucked ass.

lid.. where ya from and what do you ride? i live right around the corner from starland ballroom.

lid.. where ya from and what do you ride? i live right around the corner from starland ballroom.

I live on Long Island. I have a 75 XS650. I used to ride alot of motocross, but now I mostly mountain bike. I race Downhill. Whats up with the security in Jersey dude? They were watchin the pit like hawks, shining their lights in, dragging people out like crazy. I had just had surgery and had a cast on my hand, and they wanted to take my belt "Because you can wrap it around your hand and punch someone." The fucking guy at the door just started shoving his fingers in the cast to check for weapons and was like, "Oh do you mind?" YEAH..I DO MIND!

Sorry..It was a great show, but it was frustrating. Is it just Starland, or are there some weird Jersey rules, like the whole no left turn/jughandle thing?

Back