Anyone making tail hoops?

barelycompetent

81 XS650 Special
Reaction score
Hey all, I figured I would check here with all the shops and see if anyone is making cafe tail hoops. I like to support the forum shops lol. I have an 81 xs650 special, and Im looking for a flat tail hoop to match the original frame tubing, Im not sure on the diameter, hopefully someone here knows lol. I was looking at Dime City but it appears they are out of stock as they retool, and wont be making any till after the first of the year. My project is kind of at a stand still until I can get a tail hoop. Sooooo is anyone here making, or able to make one and selling them? If so whats the price and how can I order one? Thanks and let me know, if not I guess Im waiting for DCC lol.

Ive checked Monstercraftsman, really like their stuff but I they dont offer the tail hoop kits yet. I really like the price on the tuffside, I may try them. I cut my rear section of the frame off and I was probably going to leave it and not even put a tail hoop on now, but Im still not sure what Im going to do. Once my seat mounting kit gets in and I can position and mount the cafe rear section I will figure it out! Thanks for the replies, its appreciated!

Back