For Sale - Anyone need a good 75 engine?

vdubplate

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
I got a basket case bike 2 weeks ago that I've been parting out. Before I sold the wheels I got it to shift through all the gears and it has compression. It appears to be in good condition. I was thinking of rebuilding it but I'm on the fence now. I might have found a new project that I might take on instead. I'm taking it out of the bike tonight. Can send pics if anyone is interested. Make me an offer. The engine is a 75. I also have some other random parts left over but not to many. Gauge cluster, axles, untitled frame, clutch lever, coils, brake lever, rear sprocket, front brake caliper, pegs. Most of the other stuff isnt worth listing.

I got a basket case bike 2 weeks ago that I've been parting out. Before I sold the wheels I got it to shift through all the gears and it has compression. It appears to be in good condition. I was thinking of rebuilding it but I'm on the fence now. I might have found a new project that I might take on instead. I'm taking it out of the bike tonight. Can send pics if anyone is interested. Make me an offer. The engine is a 75. I also have some other random parts left over but not to many. Gauge cluster, axles, untitled frame, clutch lever, coils, brake lever, rear sprocket, front brake caliper, pegs. Most of the other stuff isnt worth listing.

If it is complete, how about $100 for it and the front caliper?

That works. I live right outside Denver in Commerce city. I can do 30 on the rear pegs. They're in really good condition.

That works. I live right outside Denver in Commerce city. I can do 30 on the rear pegs. They're in really good condition.

I can not arrange the pick up like I wanted so I will not be able to buy the engine and caliper. Hope I did not delay the sale. Sorry

Hey guys here are some pics of what I have laying around in the garage:
Make me some offers. I need to clear some of this out. I also have the exhaust off this 75. It has some small dings but if you fiberglass tape it up you would be fine. I can send pics if anyone wants to see.

photo1mfz.jpg

image6cx.jpg

image5in.jpg

image4fl.jpg

image3rhf.jpg

image2sju.jpg

image1sp.jpg

20121003182109.jpg

Sorry guys, All parts and engine have been sold. Just a heads up, there is an engine on Craigslist in Denver right now selling for $100 if anyone is interested or needs some parts.

Back