Ardcore Choppers.

There's some new parts on the horizon that I think you guys are gonna dig..as soon as they are ready we will let you know..in other news..
Our painter is dropping price for a limited time to get some of you slackers motivated to get them projects done.email us for price quotes...
some fresh paint coming out of the shop..
slimtank44.jpg

slimtsnk3.jpg

slimtank66.jpg

lilhooli1.jpg

lilhooli2.jpg

This past Friday I received my parts and funds for the bike Jon Ard just never had time to make. Strangely, Over Twelve weeks ago when I ordered the frame, he was so very positive it would be done in no more than 6 weeks and that Ardchoppers didn't have any backlog. Then of course as time went on the 6, 8, 10 & 12 week schedules came and went without any progress.

Upon receiving the returned parts I couldn't help but notice that Jon never even looked at the parts let alone do anything on the bike.

I called Jon several times about the delay however, it was just too difficult for him to pick a phone and speak for a few minutes. Ard's attitude can certainly be described as disgustingly, disagreeable and offensive.

Just a heads up-----Buyer, beware.

Guys,
First let me say I DO NOT WANT THIS TO TURN INTO A PISING CONTEST which as most internet discussions go I'm sure this will. So I guess let me clarify, this not a response to Slingshot. This is just a post directed at our past, present and potentially future customers.
Slingshot is absolutely correct! There is no excuse for our turnaround time and we are working diligently getting it under control. It's definitely not lack of effort on our part, basically sometimes we get overbooked and understaffed. We have one of the finest reputations worldwide for building quality frames and understand it's you the customer who have made us a success. In those instances when we are way behind we often offer a SUBSTANTIAL discount for the customer's patience or a full refund even eating the cost of parts that may have been ordered for the project.

As for our attitude I would have to disagree. Granted sometimes we are tuff to catch on the phone but we try to stay on top of the emails. Depending on the amount of daily emails we receive sometimes it takes a couple of days but we try to respond to all. Another thing we ask is that you folks reading this or any other internet post talking negatively about any individual or business is it's pretty one sided. Again I agree with Slingshot concerning our turnaround. Example: Guy calls Tues. afternoon inquiring about having some exhaust built. We tell him we are currently building 5 sets and if he orders that day or the next we can have them done and shipped on the next Monday. He orders the pipes via PayPal at 7pm Fri. night. We humped the weekend and Mon. to get them built and they shipped Tuesday. He gets his pipes and then goes all over the internet claiming we screwed him because he missed a weekend ride. Of course he never mentions he dropped the ball by waiting to order them. Again my point is some rants are justified and some are not. There are always 2 sides. I won't be monitoring this as I should be in the shop working even as I post this but just felt a honest response was necessary.

In closing let me assure you we are working hard to restore any confidence any one has lost in our operation.
Jon Ard
ArdcoreChoppers.com

Posted via Mobile

there is really no agrument.. the customer should always be number 1.. once you leave a bad taste, that's it.. game over. we live it a digital age where everyone sees and reads everything.

take acme choppers for example.. they built me a custom frame in 4 days.. they answer the phone everytime you call, topnotch parts and they speak to you like a human being. i had a great experience and will post about it, tell all my friends, etc.. that's how reputations are built...

you

Amen Brother, Ole Jon Ard isn’t going to be selling much here in Florida and I’ve spoken to several Clubs in Georgia, Louisiana, Alabama and Texas and they don’t like his antics either. It appears he’s been performing the Bait and Switch for some time now and people are getting wise to his Questionable Business Tactics.

My dealings with Jon , Carl , and Nate have been awesome . Cant say enough for there help.
0725010202.jpg
My ardcore build I wouldnt use any other frame take that Acme run around it with a tape measure . Im waiting on #2 a BSA build . You gotta remember Jon has a real job and this is on the side . I will wait for QUALITY !

I had an Ardcore Flying W style frame built earlier this year and didn't have any issues. They always responded to my e-mails and phone calls and delivered the frame on time.
Greg :thumbsup:

As a customer, I wouldn't bee too concerned about a couple of misunderstandings or disagreements. It happens in our personal lives and it happens on the Net. The customer needs to keep things in perspective and understand that a high quality product can not always be turned around quickly. And less than one out of ten satisfied customers ever post their appreciation on an open forum. EVERY... let me say this again... EVERY dissatisfied customer seems to hit the keyboard relentlessly! I'm not saying any complaints are invalid, just to take it into consideration.

As a builder, I will tell you this... Providing a quality product that meets the needs of a suffering economy is a difficult task. Answering phones, emails, even your own spouse's questions can become a challenge to your schedule. What do you do? Spend all day shooting the shit or do you get to work???

Jon provides a quality product and in my opinion asks a really fair price for his services. If you are considering a purchase from Ardcore, don't let a couple bad instances deter you. You WILL receive a quality product worth what you paid.

Peace out and Happy Thanksgiving! :thumbsup:

Ole Jon Ard performs the age old trade of a lie is a lie is a lie.
He's been performing the Bait and Switch for some time now and people are getting wise to his Questionable Business Tactics.

Regardless, Jon, have a Happy Thanksgiving and we're all praying that you go back to school to learn what business ethics are all about.

You have to look at all mistakes to make a sound decision. $400 or so, may not mean much to some, but to a young person starting out it could mean riding or sitting. I am not choosing a side here only stating an opinion.

Back