Ardcore framed XS

ogbobber

XS650 Member
Reaction score
Here's my project I quit working on a while back. Ardcore Choppers frame with Invader wheels and allot of hand made stuff. Motor is re-phased by Hugh's Hand Built with Hoos racing 700 pistons and Shell cam. Head is ported with stainless valves.

001-48.jpg

003-34.jpg

002-35.jpg

004-28.jpg

Yea, finish that thing. I don't think I have ever seen a completed Ardcore chopper on this forum. I have seen the ones they have completed on there website. I have seen their weld on hardtail. I like the looks of their full frames. Dosen't anyone use them? The way they kick that front end out there a bit makes for a nice look, much better than stock in my opinion.
jefft

Posted via Mobile

Thats it. Its what they do to the neck of their frames that makes all the difference IMHO. It just makes for a much better look.
jefft

Posted via Mobile

If I recall correctly this was the bike to run mechanical fuel injection...?

Yes it was. The injection is just too big for the motor. The injector is dual 46mm throttle bodys. Nozzles are sized for a 750cc 2 stroke and aren't available in smaller sizes. Gonna run 2 34mm Lectrons instead.

[/ATTACH]My ardcore 650 my ardcore BSA build and the black sporty will be after the BSA . Jon and Carl are awesome guys !

Attachments

• IMG_0767.jpg
    IMG_0767.jpg
    147.8 KB · Views: 298
  • 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    152.8 KB · Views: 116
Nice to see ya giving it another go. That is probably the cleanest bike i have ever seen. Just dont give up , i had to put mine on hiatus because of building a house.

I wonder why Ardcore quit posting pics of their builds on their website? I liked visiting their website and looking at their creations. They have maybe 20 bikes or so they built and then they just seemed to never update the website with new builds. Those same bikes have been there forever. I'm pretty sure they have built many since. What better advertisement of their craftsmanship could their be?
jefft

Posted via Mobile

Last edited:
Back