Wanted - ardcore hardtail

Look at VOODO ass ends I think you would like that better. Too many threads on here about time to get ass end from ADCORE.

I know. Read about how bad his customer service was and that he basically went under. You know i dont have a frame jig or anything though. Figured if someone was selling one of his would be my best and easiest bet.

Don't need a frame jig just need me to come up and make a small table and show you how to set it up and your guy welds it up. All you need is 2x4 and a piece of plywood for a 24"x24" table so we can level it and then level the frame to the table. Get the parts together and let me know. My brain still works but my hands don't haha

Don't need a frame jig just need me to come up and make a small table and show you how to set it up and your guy welds it up. All you need is 2x4 and a piece of plywood for a 24"x24" table so we can level it and then level the frame to the table. Get the parts together and let me know. My brain still works but my hands don't haha

I would love to see the jig when complete, a picture is worth 1000.... well you know.
I have been checking out some jigs for making Springer and leafer front ends. In the Chopper Builders handbook that I picked up quite awhile ago, I didn't read it all yet just the sections that currently interest me. so maybe there is something in there regarding hardtailing wood jigs? IDK
But, either way I would like to see what you do with the 2x4's n Plywood
Thanks

Not a jig just a build table. I learned early how to do frames from a build table and got to see people like INDIAN LARRY - JESSE JAMES build a complete frame starting with just a neck on a build table. I loved my frame jig it made life easy but sold off all my shop stuff and got to go OLD SCHOOL with a build table. So you can build a long table so both wheels will fit on table or just do a small table just for frame. These frames were built off of a table . It takes longer and more time but if you don't have a jig and you are only doing one frame it works well.

Attachments

• noid-103_0098.jpg
    noid-103_0098.jpg
    250.8 KB · Views: 198
  • drop_seat.jpg
    drop_seat.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 145
  • frame&springer.jpg
    frame&springer.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 155
DADDYG is right on the money. I am making a "jig" if you want to call it that out of 2X4 for my diy weldon Triumph hardtail build. I am going one step down and building mine off the garage concrete floor!

I want pictures of those Triumphs don't forget LOL
Phil is a friend of mine and I have done two builds for him and he has a buddy who is going to do the welding because I am not allowed to weld/paint/grid anymore all the good stuff the doctors take away from me HAHA
First picture was bike I built for him KZ650 with GSXR parts
Second build was a redue and upgrade because it was in a crash. Lights/wheels/body work/internal turn signals. So I will be there when he welds just not doing it.

Attachments

• 650KZ.jpg
    650KZ.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 147
  • phil.jpg
    phil.jpg
    183.2 KB · Views: 147
  • phil2.jpg
    phil2.jpg
    114.1 KB · Views: 135
Back