Ardcore stole money and now i'm out a hardtail

- - - The correct term is douchebag.

Hi Gary,
you got the spelling right, but consider the Urban Dictionary's definition:-
Someone who has surpassed the levels of jerk and asshole, however not yet reached fucker or motherfucker.
So a douchebag is a person with poor social skills which can't be true of Mr Ardcore because a confidence trickster has to have a pleasing persona or the marks won't part with their money.

My first experience with Ardcore, I spoke to Jon for a good while, and he seemed real nice and genuine, kind of a gruff voice, but nice, nonetheless. I later ordered a wiring harness, and they told me it would ship out in a couple of days and that they were going to throw some stickers and junk. A couple weeks goes by, and I'm still waiting, so I called back, was told they need a couple of components to complete the harness before shipping out. No big. I'm still being patient. I wait another couple of weeks, and I'm concerned again. This turned into a couple of months, and they stopped answering or replying. I left a stern message for them to call me back, and I expected that call, by that point especially, to be within the next day or so. I called back a couple days later leaving a stern and pissed-off message that I paid for and expected my harness a couple months prior as THEY SAID. Had they told me they were going to be two and a half months, I woulda said not big deal, though that seems like a long-ass time. But I'll never recommend another person to buy a thing from them. Shittiest buying experience I've ever had.

Sorry to hear about your experience. Hopefully, the word will get out about them and people will start taking thier business else where. It's been said before but alot of xs650 businesses are fly by night. So, no worries because the next great fabricator to make stuff for us is right around the corner.

Back