Are we being taken for a ride!!!!!!!!!!!

member3480

RICH
Reaction score
I just want to hear from others to see what they think about the OCC and JESSE JAMES build off. I think its too late and this is just a hipe to watch the show.
In the beginning i was a fan of OCC and thought there bikes were cool same thing about JESSE. I have seen both these guys at bike week more than once and some of the early bikes from both were cool. But i think this is too late and a smack in the face of the real builders of BIKER BUILD OFF. OCC turned me off when they started to build these non rideable show bikes that big corps. started to by. They jumped the shark.
Biker build off were guys that had shops that put all THERE money and skill into the build. Not your crew of hand picked employees and big time equipment.
I don't have a HATE BONE in my body but i just think that the TV people are setting us up for the PAULIE PAUL reunion by using the BAD ASS biker from the west coast and do they think that they could win in VEGAS. Do you know who runs the bike world in VEGAS!! NOT EAST COAST GUYS!
GOOD LUCK TO ALL THREE. WHAT DO YOU THINK?

I think it's ALL bullshit. Nobody could run a business with that much drama in the shop. Unwatchable TV, and ugly, impractical "bikes".

JMHO, YMMV...

OCC and Jesse James are yesterday's news, I skipped last night's drama session and watched 2 1/2 men.

They would grab my attention if they would build an old board track racer.

MotoRiderII.jpg

Last edited:
I don't have cable/sat. I only get Netflix. So, I don't get to see anything in the last year or two on TV. I would really love to see all of the Build or Bust episodes. I only got to see two.

I agree too. Those shows have very little to do with bike building and more to do with stupid social politics. If I want to see a family fight, I'd go to my ex-wife's parents house on Thanksgiving.
About all they do is build sheet metal stuff. They buy their frames and engines complete and then dress them up, big deal:banghead:

I am glad that there are people like you guys that see the whole picture. ITS TV!!!!
I have been building bikes since 1972 I AM OLD!!! I don't have any TV MONEY NO SHOW NOTHIN!!!!! I build because i LOVE BIKES ..... STREET BIKES DRAG BIKES DIRT BIKES ANY BIKE. I have owned 4 motorcycle shops all good money makers and now i am retired and build for fun. THATS WHAT ITS ALL ABOUT..... NOT some CAKE that has a penis on it. WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT ALL ABOUT. If you never seen the early bikes both built long ago they were cool very nice bikes. I think it is a SMACK IN THE FACE to build a 911 bike and collect money for it or even build it. I have friends that DIED!!!! and i was there and saw the damage watched the towers go down seen the people walking around covered in that shit walking like ZOMBIES. YOU DON"T BUILD A BIKE TO MAKE IT GO AWAY!!!!! ITS A DISGRASE YOU DON"T DO IT!!! THERE ARE PEOPLE OUT THERE WITH NO MOMS OR DADS SISTERS OR BROTHERS LOST FOREVER.
I will get off my soap box now but these TV people think all of US ARE FOOLS!!!
They should take the program off and lets see how they DO WITHOUT TV MONEY!!!

Daddy if you have not come to the conclusion that we are fools you should. Look at the way the majority of us vote, especially where I live in California. After making a grave mistake in electing a Space Cadet Govenor years ago, what do we do, we re-elect him. Only my oppinon.

Yeah you are right .....
I give up on the way this country is run or how these LOW CLASS people get voted in and make plans on how we do things. SOON WE WILL ALL NEED TO LEARN CHINESE I don't want to say what i really think but i hope when i die that there is some way to come back and HAUNT these people. I gave up on VOTING long ago it doesn't matter they still get put in make millions of dollars and destroy what we all once loved.
BUT ON A GOOD NOTE HAVES A HAPPY TURKEY DAY!!!

the few times i watched that show it was to much drama to little build.:wtf:
I have alot of respect for Frankie "Two Wheel Mafia" and his crew! Maybe there is a show!

Two Wheel Mafia...............beautiful bike, great amount of detail, excellent workmanship!:thumbsup:

OCC show:thumbsdown:..................their bikes all look alike, not much good for riding. Reality TV show.............I don't think so, when the story line is written by some TV screen writer.

Back