As if there wasn't already too many of the same bikes on the road...

"Now, you can build a super looking ride for less than $5,000............Sweet!"

I dont see that as a deal.. Im nowhere near 5gs not even close to 2gs and my bike is 90% done ..

I dont understand :*(

Not a fan of hard tails, but the paughco looks like it has nice lines. A couple pages in on google I found one for $650 though. So, $999 seems steep.

I really like this setup. I might buy one. The single downtube frame looks sweet and bonus for the wheels. I have been thinking about getting a Paughco frame for awhile.

I have only seen another xs650 on the road once or twice in the last five years, you people just think they are so common because you are on the internet too much.

I have only seen another xs650 on the road once or twice in the last five years, you people just think they are so common because you are on the internet too much.

Interesting, same deal around my parts. People have no idea what I'm riding in traffic.

Interesting, same deal around my parts. People have no idea what I'm riding in traffic.

Me three. I know there are at least several others here in Maryland, but I have never actually seen another XS or TX on the road here (either while riding mine, or driving my cage) since Leo and John (scabber) visited Ellicott City when Leo came down from New York to help John rebuild a crank.

TC

Back