asad day for me today/last night my old 12 1/2year old dobe died

oldbiker

oldbiker
Reaction score
hi guys well late yesterday afternoon ,,,,,,,,,,,, thursday about 3-6pm,,, my old american /german doberman died she had cancer,,, and she wasn,t eating much the last 3 days ,,drinking buckets of water.... i went out looking for her and she was besides my water tank and my back door ramp,,,i got everything to take her to the vet as they have a pets grave ... and my next door neighbour and a senior speciality nurse in my town both came and helped me both the ladies were greatin my hour of needthey both loved dogs,,as they both said the heat just got to her,,she had had a good life as my pal ,,,,she never let me down at all,,,,,i,m in no hurry to replace her as the vet tried to tell me to do ,,, i,ll wait ,,,, i,ve got some cleaning up to do in my home so i,ll wait a while regards oldbiker

hi guys well late yesterday afternoon ,,,,,,,,,,,, thursday about 3-6pm,,, my old american /german doberman died she had cancer,,, and she wasn,t eating much the last 3 days ,,drinking buckets of water.... i went out looking for her and she was besides my water tank and my back door ramp,,,i got everything to take her to the vet as they have a pets grave ... and my next door neighbour and a senior speciality nurse in my town both came and helped me both the ladies were greatin my hour of needthey both loved dogs,,as they both said the heat just got to her,,she had had a good life as my pal ,,,,she never let me down at all,,,,,i,m in no hurry to replace her as the vet tried to tell me to do ,,, i,ll wait ,,,, i,ve got some cleaning up to do in my home so i,ll wait a while regards oldbiker

Sorry to hear that:(

Posted via Mobile

Sorry for your loss. I lost my 2 rottweiler's 10 and 14 a few years back it's like loosing
a part of you. after a year or so we got zeus our rot/shepherd mix we love him as one of our kids but we still miss our Fat Boy and Ladybug.again sorry for your loss

Them damned pets, why are they so short lived?
Lost a dog and a "raised from a baby" horse this year, I feel your pain.

Sorry for your loss brother.
We had to have our 10yo Chocolate Lab put down last fall.
Cried my eyes out, just like family.
I know your pain.:(

Sorry you lost your friend... Got a puppy 3 weeks ago, pees everywhere chews everything we love him.

Sorry for your loss. :(

dogwill_zps2bde79fe.jpg

really sorry to hear that buddy. Nothing anyone can say that will make the grieving any easier at a time like this. We lost ours 2x years ago and we still occasionally come across the odd bowl or toy.
Try and concentrate on remembering the good times you had together. We had our Vets arrange for ours to be cremated and the ashes placed in a nice teak box to keep .

We are currently waiting for our 17 year old cat Peanut to pass away and the difficulty is knowing when to make that awful decision. He's been a major part of my life for over a quarter of my lifetime !:)

Our thoughts and best wishes are with you buddy

Sorry to hear about your dog. :(

There is a comfort knowing you gave your best. Give yourself some time before getting another.

The Vet will come to the house to put down the dog for us here. I do think it is the nicest way, they do know what is going on.

Lost my 16 year old a couple of years ago now, got him/her It from a shelter and will do so again when it is time

Sorry to hear brotha. It is amazing how attached we can become to some critter with 4 legs, that doesn't talk our language, but we do, love them like family.. Never easy to lose a pet.

Back