aussie xs650 site er! yuk oh well good luck

oldbiker

oldbiker
Reaction score
hi guys i was looking at our aussie web site ,, and i,m glad i was sitting down i noticed the club selling the race bike motor,,.............$3500... i was interested where the rest of the bike was at that price .... buyer be carefull i think... no dought its been given a kanning sort of speak regards oldbiker

Isn't everything crazy expensive over there?

your not wrong,we look at the prices you pay for bikes and parts and drool especially when you take the exchange rate into account as well and dont get me started on labour costs.since the so called mining boom its got stupid.you get a quote off a tradesman (sparkie/chippie etc) and they ask incredible amounts and when you ask how come they reply that they can get that in the mines.normal reply is then f--k off to the mines then (most people are earning good money there but not the amounts these d-heads think plus long hours and camp living) and with parts a lot of bizness go for the 100% and above profit margin....eg go to a bike shop and order a set of air filters,normal reply sorry we will have to order them in then charge double the price they list for on the normal internet suppliers

Back