Aussies Unite!

I live in north Melbourne. I have some pix up, the album's called; brat in melbourne.
I've been riding it, but it's a work in progress. I want better front brakes and clutch and so on.
Stay rad :thumbsup:

Posted via Mobile

not an aussie... but im in Collingwood, Melbourne.
74tx currently in a hundred pieces! (First build)

Melbourne Ride : Mods vs Rockers

Date:
7th November 2010
Time:
11am (12.30pm ride)
Address:
Brighton Baths, The Esplanade, South Brighton

Event Details
Meet at the Brighton Baths, in South Brighton at 11am for a 12.30am ride start to the Kustom Lane Gallery in Hawthorn.

I thought we could join in the fun and have a XS650.com Contingent good excuse to meet up and have a ride.

Get down to Lizard Designs on 10th September for a day full of Beers, BBQ, Live Music and good times!

The first of what will be a regular catch up, all you greasebags are welcome. Bring down your old school car or bike and ya mates!

Great chance to meet and talk crap with other kustom folk. Just a casual catch up with a big crowd.

$20.00 covers food - BBQ, salad and finger food and soft drink will be provided. Boozers welcome to BYO. Funds go directly to the club (and covering costs!).

The Lizard Designs House of Madness is an awesome venue with loads of room for cars and bikes.

Don't be shy, roll in and be social! -All welcome, but RSVP is important! So please let us know so we can cater accordingly.

Highly encourage other custom car and social bike clubs to head down and say g'day.

Head down for lunch and then sit back relax and kick on til night!

More info coming.
See you dudes and dudettes soon!

TheGreasebagGetdown.jpg

Missed this thread!

Tayno
Brisbane, Queensland.

Looking for a stock set of airbox's for a 74-76 too if anyone has some they'll part with?

I'm just getting started with my first build after a couple of years riding and occasionally fixing my dirtbike. I'm up in Newcastle, NSW and there seems to be an increasing interest in modded classics up here.

Bike is currently 90% stripped back ready for chopping down the rear sub and restoring it all but not going for stock look, more chopped tracker style as a mild first go.

Back