Make Offer - Aussies!

tadd442

dude.....
Reaction score
Just throwing it out there...
I (as well as many in the St.Paul/Minneapolis metro area) know of a LARGE supply of XS650 parts. What I am thinking of is, maybe being a "broker" to our brothers in Australia. I am not looking to make a pile of $, but rather just make it worth my time. (being aware of the enormous shipping costs) So, that being said, what's the most commonly requested parts, and what are you willing to pay?(Not trying to gouge, just feeling it out) I could e-mail the supplier to get a ballpark estimate, and get back to you with a final tally. I would be doing this maybe once a month as I have a 40+ hr a week job.

Just seems like a pile of Aussies can't seem to get stuff we take for granted.:shrug:

P.S. titled frames are out of the question as this place is a bike salvage yard.

What do you think? Bad idea? Lemme know!

Then again, I could just provide the website for you!:doh:

http://sportwheel.com/

Being an aussie I would be REALLY interested in anything that will get me parts that I either cant find here or that cost the earth because of their rarety..

Once I realized I could cut out the middleman, i.e.ME, I felt like I was trying to take advantage of somebody....Shoot them an e-mail for yourself and good luck!:thumbsup:

I just did that however checking on their website I wasnt able to find any xs parts.. I will see what they say to my email request... Thanks man, nice to know some people still actually think of others that are in need.. Nice work!

yeah it is good to know there are peeps out there willing to find parts for us aussies, they are very rare.

Back