auto advance unit

chad

XS650 New Member
Reaction score
Hey guys I finally got my motor back running bc the first bike caught on fire and well you can figure out the rest from there. The motor started back with in two or three kicks and then my cogg nut in the auto advance unit wasn't tight enough so the advance unit was pretty much fuc---. Does anyone out there have a spare for sale? I'm so ready to get back on this thing and do a burn out infront of the house. thanks my email is chadlmckenzie@hotmail.com

Ok so I went to the website and of course they are out of stock. Ok then I decided to just order the pamco unit with the advance unit included and just swith over to an electronic ignition. Oh yea all of those were out of stock too. What the fuck. Why have a business if you cant provide the parts that many of us need to keep out bikes on the road. So does anyone know of anyone else who sells this product? help Help Help

Well, you could invest your money in an xs business and try to keep everything in stock all the time. They have most of the parts we need, most of the time. Better than almost any other old bike. I wish I could buy all these parts for my H2 Kaw or RZ350.

I have a complete one. $50 shipped. PM me if you want it.

John

I think last week, pamcopete, creator of the pamco, said in another thread, that mikes xs will have a fresh shippment of advance parts in a week, so... be patient. We still have 3 months of frost in the shadows.

Back