For Sale - Axle plates for hardtailing

Status
Not open for further replies.

erklep

XS650 Guru
Reaction score
I've got 1 set of these each style.

left is style A-20mm axle slot, 3/8" sissy bar/fender mount through hole. Dimensions are ~ 5" long x 4" wide. 3/8" thick, $25 shipped.

the ones in the middle are style B- 20mm axle slot, 1/4" sissy bar/fender mount through hole, correct size to tap out to 3/8-16". Dimensions are ~ 5 1/2" long x 6" wide, slots to accept tubing are ~ 1". 3/8" thick plasma cut, $25 shipped.

and the ones all the way to the right-5/8" axle slot, 1/4" sissy bar/fender mount through hole, correct size to tap out to 3/8-16". Dimensions are ~ 5 1/2" long x 6" wide, slots to accept tubing are ~ 1". 3/8" thick plasma cut, $25 shipped.

also the frame tube caps pictured are for sale-1 1/4" tubing caps, set of 4, $5 shipped WITH purchase of axle plates ONLY. They will work for smaller diameter tubing if you're cutting a pie shaped piece out or trimming them very close to the end.

Who cut them for you looking for some mid plates to be cut. I dropped some parts off at FAZIOS near you and they are giving me a price on there LAZER CUTTING MACHINE
Email me at RGRANT51@ aol.com for info. $25.00 a set is a very good price.

Who cut them for you looking for some mid plates to be cut. I dropped some parts off at FAZIOS near you and they are giving me a price on there LAZER CUTTING MACHINE
Email me at RGRANT51@ aol.com for info. $25.00 a set is a very good price.

there is a place in chester Pa called aqua cut

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back