Balto Swap-meet 10.31.10

stuntdouble

Contract Killer
Reaction score
Any southern PA or Marylanders goin to the "KUNDRATICS Kustom Motorcycles" swap meet on Halloween day in Baltimore? Address is 6310 Holabird Ave. Baltimore MD. Goes from 8-3. There is a small ad for it in the Sept. 2010 issue of Cycle Source magazine. Im gonna check it out, just wondering if anyone else is going.

I am now! Thanks for the heads up....

And by the way the parts for the 76 are shipped and should be here thursday!

Craig

Nice! The swap meet is also s'posed to be Hot Rods so if you know and gear heads let them know. I went on KudraticKustoms.com and they seem to deal mostly in big twins so there may be nothing for an XS as far as bike specific stuff but you may find some good buys for your ironhead!

I may be going now...assuming I have some spare change to be able to toss around....otherwise it is just a tease........I'm in Odenton so as long as the wife doesn't object I don't really have an excuse not to go.

I went to the last one, should be there for this one. Its a good time def worth stopping by, everyone there including Kundratic are cool.

I have a nightster as well but this one is in the works.....just need to finish wiring and fooling w/ the carbs and hypothetically it should be good to go.....now I just need the house to stop needing work and I would be able to finish the bike.

It was an 80 special, I got the Fong Bros to do the hardtail. The rest of the bike has been cobbled together by myself in the basement.

full

apparently I am being special and cant get the picture to come up in the thread, I put it in an album if you want to check it out

Cool. I tried to buy a nightster when they first became available but the wife put her foot down. Now she's ok with it but the price has go e up about 2 grand..... Figures....

It is my first bike that I bought for more than $1000. I was about to buy another POS when she said no, she was tired of me fixing more than I was riding. So she had to "convince" me to go buy a new bike. I can't complain.

Just bumping this thread up to the top since this is coming up!!

Note: I may be bringing my XS chop down For Sale. If I do itll be in the back of a white GMC. Just quit my job and need to raise some loot to get me to New Mexico....Can only haul so many motorsickles....
If anyone in the area knows of a early-mid 60s van for sale (GM,Dodge,Ford whatever, the ones that look like the mystery machine from scooby doo) please point me the way! Even cooler if they'd wanna trade it for a chop!

Craig

Back