Sold / Found / Inactive - Bargain Box, $35 shipped CONUS

grizld1

Grumpy old man
Top Contributor
Reaction score
F-crimp wire connector tool, assorted F-crimp connectors and vinyl insulators, compact "vintage" Lockhart oil cooler in clean, unused, new condition. Payment by mailed check only, ad comes down in 10 days if unsold, no reductions will be made, no trades, or lowball offers accepted. My shipped package price wouldn't buy the crimp tool alone, so the connectors and the Lockhart are free; if you don't want to install the Lockhart it would make a nice little wall decoration for your shop.View attachment 222657 IMG_0948.JPG

Last edited:
That's a good buy! I was waiting to see if someone would snag it quick. I already have a supply of connectors, but can always use more. Looking forward to more of your clearance sale Griz!

Thanks, Jessee; PM sent. Thanks for the supportive comment, Willis. I'm not in the business, so this isn't really a clearance sale, just a clearing out exercise by an old fart who's getting ready to hang up his helmet for good and would rather get things to where they'll be used than shove them in the recycling trug. It's been a good ride.

Well I'll be watching with a keen eye. From the few parts you've listed so far, you are a collector of quality pieces.:thumbsup:

Thanks for the good words, Willis,, but my stash(es) can't qualify at all as a collection; it's a disorganized accumulation, aggravated by packratting, that just seemed to grow of its own volition.

Back