Been a while sense I visited you guys !

Bob Kelly III

Ranch Kid from way back,.... that got Old !
Reaction score
Howdy all ! yah it's been a while sense I visited you guys here.....
I've been busy.... bike wize with a whole new line up of bikes....
I've got a 1977 Triumph T140 750cc bike now.... starts on first kick (today)
also a Brand new 2021 CSC RX4 450cc adventure bike that weighs more than the triumph.... I named her "Miss Piggy" LOL
a 2012 Kawasaki Ninja 250R just finished putting on a back rack on it so I can carry more stuff than my pockets will hold !
and the Kids CSC TT250 i haven't messed with it much as it's the Kids bike !
the Triumph took alot of work to get back up to snuff I replaced the clutch plates,shortie mufflers that were on it and replaced the carbs too after fighting them for a few weeks... ) i got ones that have removable pilot jets ! (glad I did too, as they were dirty again!!!!! ) later all.....Bob...

looks like things have changed on the board eh? no more long posts? what's up with that ?
LOL what ever..... I also put in electronic ignition on the triumph.... and that is a god-send ! no points to screw up !
.....it's starting to be spring here first day of 75 degree plus ! it was T shirt weather outside today ! WOOO HOOO !
later !
Bob.....

Howdy all ! yah it's been a while sense I visited you guys here.....

Bob! You old rascal, you snuck that post in after my bedtime and I never saw it! :laugh2: Glad to hear you’re still kickin’ ! Those old Triumphs are tons of fun, I had a ‘76 T-140 myself. Don’t be a stranger! :thumbsup:

Hey Bob!! Happy to hear you're still in the land of the living.
Yeah... the forum was updated a few months ago. Pretty snazzy huh?
Time to go find yourself a new XS project.... once you get your limey leaker sorted that is. :sneaky:

Yes the Triumph has been the most work so far but the most rewarding the few rides I've had on that monster have reminded me of what Motorcycling is all about.... that thing really is a strong beast !
....it turned windy today darn it.... it's 70 degrees but that wind makes it feel like 50 degrees...
Oh I have flowers popping up in the back yard that weren't there yesterday ! LOL it's getting serious about being spring time!
time to get some miles on the bike I guess.
but I am waiting on a rear spring for my CSC RX4 to get here. that thing is sprung so hard in the rear that i really can't ride it
it just beats me to death.... the triumph is fine and so is the Ninja but the New bike...the one I want to get some miles on.... rides really hard....it's only got 60 miles on it so far ! and I want to get it to it's first oil change !
and the bank cancled both our cards and is sending new ones so I really can't do anything for a few days ! sigh !
so I guess it's coffee time and then shop cleaning for today.
later my friends !

Bob....

Yes the Triumph has been the most work so far but the most rewarding the few rides I've had on that monster have reminded me of what Motorcycling is all about.... that thing really is a strong beast !
....it turned windy today darn it.... it's 70 degrees but that wind makes it feel like 50 degrees...
Oh I have flowers popping up in the back yard that weren't there yesterday ! LOL it's getting serious about being spring time!
time to get some miles on the bike I guess.
but I am waiting on a rear spring for my CSC RX4 to get here. that thing is sprung so hard in the rear that i really can't ride it
it just beats me to death.... the triumph is fine and so is the Ninja but the New bike...the one I want to get some miles on.... rides really hard....it's only got 60 miles on it so far ! and I want to get it to it's first oil change !
and the bank cancled both our cards and is sending new ones so I really can't do anything for a few days ! sigh !
so I guess it's coffee time and then shop cleaning for today.
later my friends !

Bob....
Keep in touch Bob! Always good to hear from ya, my friend.

Back