Big Bore Big Block Kit i just found on a new source!

Ordered mine last night around 10pm, shipped this afternoon, ETA Friday by the end of the day
No joy here. Apparently UPS won't recognize my address... sez the guy holding a UPS box he received today. :rolleyes:

ups2.jpg

I bet the UPS guy is scanning the bottom code....the one that should have been blacked out.:(

What does the label underneath say?
Looks like underneath dropped the street #...64th. Just noticed that UPS puts a space 'tween 108 and NW. That's not correct as it's really 108nw... but I told Joe's gang to try that. Dunno what else to try... :shrug:

Untitled.png

Just noticed that UPS puts a space 'tween 108 and NW. That's not correct as it's really 108nw

I sent my gas tank to you through UPS, they did the same thing to your address when they made the label for my tank. It might be a computer thing.

y'uh know I spend some time getting USPS shipping to accept your address when I sent something your way a while back. It also was choking on that street line.
Took 4 or 5 tries to find a combo it liked.
Found it.

Label purchase date Dec 4, 2018 09:33:25 PST

Shipping address - unconfirmed
jim dent
108 NW 64th Ter
Gladstone,MO
United States

Shipping details
Mailing date: Dec 4, 2018
Shipper: U.S. Postal Service

Last edited:
y'uh know I spend some time getting USPS shipping to accept your address when I sent something your way a while back. It also was choking on that street line.
Took 4 or 5 tries to find a combo it liked.
Found it.

Label purchase date Dec 4, 2018 09:33:25 PST

Shipping address - unconfirmed
jim dent
108 NW 64th Ter
Gladstone,MO
United States

Shipping details
Mailing date: Dec 4, 2018
Shipper: U.S. Postal Service
I bet the space between the 108 and the NW is the problem. I sent 'em an email. Usually I get messages from someone saying it won't take Gladstone. I have 'em change it the Kansas City and it takes. Some days it won't take Kansas City and Gladstone works.... go figure. o_O :shrug:

Back