Bike Bandit is dead

^I've noticed a lot of times people who plan to rob you warn you first. Then if you don't act on that, if you're cosmically too dumb to keep your stuff, then they rob you.

I only order using PayPal, assuming they will make it right if there's a problem. Mainly it's like a firewall around your credit card. So far.

I stopped using them early in my H1 restoration because while they had a superb selection of factory parts, you did not know they were NOLA until after you completed your order.

Only took them 23 years and 3 different owners to be true to the name. Talk about an in depth long con to rob just slightly over half a mil. :rolleyes: Bike bandit was top tier for a looong time.

That is what the customers are " Robbed " at

Motorcycle Parts Seller BikeBandit Has Stolen $646,000 of Customers' Money and Disappeared, Says Bankruptcy Trustee

Here it has been a saying term " Planned Bankruptcy "

Valuable assets transferred to another company fex New Bandit Bike
Debt and staff not wanted are at Bike Bandit Perhaps not getting wages .where the state comes in
taxpayers money
Suppliers bills are at Bandit bike and wont get payed are loosing money
Banks can lose money

Digging into the bankruptcy paperwork, it seems BikeBandit’s closure is just one piece in a complex web of apparent self-dealing, massive debts, and customer money disappearing.

At times there are criminals doing these setups with multiple companies with a " Goalkeeper " that is President
His name on the Papers Drug or Alcohol user saying I dont know anything got $ 50 to sign the papers and a bottle Vodka from Fred Nice guy
Dont know his last name or where he lives.

$ 600 000 US that is not little Money say the same Amount from suppliers and the big Players with big Lawyers can find it
Worth while. White collar crimes.

If criminals come in for the final Plundering it is dangerous people that have to defend themselves against other dangerous people.
Have decreased some what I have heard ..But even with small firms there is talk of it Contractors not getting Payed
Problems .. Biker gangs bought the claims as did other criminals .. As debt collectors

Back