bike lift table

the foot/air operated lift with the better wheel vise is on sale for $50 less than that one....will your coupon work for it?

I don't know, doubt it but I will look into it. Were not going to pick it up until next weekend

I have that one you're looking at and am quite pleased with it. I got it several years ago and with a 20% off coupon, it was about $250 out the door. I couldn't pass it up. Like most HF stuff, it can use some tweaking. The 4 corners as well as the corners of the wheel stop are sharp and pointy. A little grinding and touch up paint fixed that. The M6 bolts that hold the front wheels on are very soft and weak. Replace them. Same with the grease fittings.

HFLift.jpg

Several places sell similar lifts. I like the fact that the HF table is diamond plate and not smooth. My buddy has a very similar looking lift with the smooth table and paid about $600 for it.

I have the Harbor freight lift. No problems thus far. We also made a larger top for it out of square tubing and aluminum diamond plate to allow us to lift four wheelers and longer choppers. The front wheel chock kinda sucks, but replace it with a nicer one and you will be more than pleased.

I was going to spring for one, got the coupon then ended up buying an XS650 chopper project that was sitting on one and I got it with the bike!!!! Very happy with mine, I got the foot pump one, and I am good with that. Like 5twins first thing I did was round off the corners and touch up the paint. Otherwise I'd have ruined three pairs of jeans by now. I need to move it out of the garage and out to the shed now that it has finally warmed up.

Yeah I just picked mine up a couple of weeks ago with the coupon too! Supposely the air/jack tables are dicontinued through HF. Just double check the jack oil level, cuz mine was dry. Actually you might as well pick up some jack oil for $5 there, instead of being like me making a 2nd 40min trip to get it. :banghead:

Otherwise the XS has only fallen off it once! :yikes:

Yippers, just make the adjustment for your wheel size, roll her in and you can walk away! They are on sale for cheap here and there so I would pick one up then.

Hydraulics have a tendency to settle, especially Chinese ones, lol. Stick that stop bar through on the bottom then lower the lift so it rests on it.

Back