Bike lover! Anyone there?

curlytops

XS650 New Member
Reaction score
anyone here who can say to my face that their love for bikes are no less than mine?! yeah i love bikes! i love it so much, that i didn't even bothered with college. After high school i left home and looked for a job on my own and saved up to buy my own bike! yeah i love to think about the days when all i had was my beloved bike! i used to join competitions, form exhibitions to races, i joined them all! and believe me, i won most of them. hehehe to be honest I won almost more than half of those races! i love to roam across the countryside and sleep on motels! you can say that i was a hippie back then. those were the days!

No dull internet dating tips

Last edited:
Bruce Springsteen's "Glory Days" comes to mind.........

anyone here who can say to my face that their love for bikes are no less than mine?! yeah i love bikes! i love it so much, that i didn't even bothered with college. After high school i left home and looked for a job on my own and saved up to buy my own bike! yeah i love to think about the days when all i had was my beloved bike! i used to join competitions, form exhibitions to races, i joined them all! and believe me, i won most of them. hehehe to be honest I won almost more than half of those races! i love to roam across the countryside and sleep on motels! you can say that i was a hippie back then. those were the days!

hehehe:D

So what are you riding curly the masses want to know. You should try sleeping IN the motels your much less likely to fall to your death.

Curlytops? where did you go? C'mon back....What are you rideing now and tell us of an adventure or two...

No way, he is too busy riding. His motel probably doesn't have free wifis. Give him some time, he will be back to tell us the tales of his travels.

Back