Bobber guys - what are you doing for master cylinder?

I am running a Gsxr1000 clutch perch I believe it was from a 08 I would have to double check. Which you could always throw on a set of shorty adjustable levers like crg, asv, or knockoffs. I don't see why you couldn't run a perch off of a dirt bike as well with a shorty lever.

Just looked on ebay tonight and seen MC's (yz style with brake light switch) going 118.00 dollars!!!!!!!!!! WTF!!!! Just seen the same MC going for 25.00 dollars last week!!!! and it shows that this guy has sold 27 of these things for this price!!! Ticks my off people buy this garbage junk we are made to buy now a days for prices like that!!!! for 25 bucks if it last me a year or 2 im cool with that, but for 118.00 i would be pissed buying the same product its the same picture and all. any way i just wanted to vent!!!!

Related yet unrelated question - is anyone running a different clutch lever setup? I'd like something a little smaller/shorter, especially if I'm going for a smaller brake MC. Thanks.
Check out my build zx10r master and clutch perch with ebay shorty levers:thumbsup:

on my clutch side I actually grind off the excess end of my clutch lever by using my 4 finger as a gauge.
then stripped the stock black paint off the whole mounting bracket and lever and then polished it with a buffing wheel. it looks sweet with the polished aluminium look!!!

I went with the Slimline Lightweight Master Cylinder from XS650Direct (MikesXS). 11.0mm bore, light.

Back