Bought new house for the bobbers!!!

bobber33

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
Finally all moved into my new house! (kind-of still moving stuff around daily)
Things have actually changed allot since i took these pics. But i'll add more later.

First thing I did before moving was getting the garage ready for the bikes/builds.
Had the floor professionally finished, ripped out all of the old wood supports and got the roof re-framed for a vaulted ceiling. All new lighting and electrical too.
Just sold my WR250X commuter (in a couple pics) and picked up the new 2011 FZ8 to replace it.
Sick fun!!!

If you aren't firmiliar with my builds (pictured) here are the links

http://www.xs650.com/forum/showthread.php?p=35488#post35488

http://www.xs650.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4340

ORIGINAL OLD NASTY GARAGE!
1.jpg

THE NEW GARAGE WITH THE TOYS
2.jpg

3.jpg

NEW COMMUTER BIKE
fz1.jpg

fz2.jpg

fz3.jpg

Very nice and clean. Your black and white bike is my inspiration for my 73 TX650. That little bike is "JUST RIGHT". Everything about it just "fits".

Your white and black bike has been my computer background for like a year, and it isn't even my style bobber. Sick sick. Love your garage and bikes.

I like the paint you did on the wall and the floor, looks like a pro shop!

Only one problem I see…it's too crowded to do anymore builds. So to save some space send your finished two xs to my place. I'll keep them out of your way!. If it helps I'll send my two project bikes to your place so you have some thing to do. Man am I nice to you or what??? You just keep winning!

+1 what patches said. Mind sharing how much it cost? Considering it.

thanks..
I've tried all that crap floor paint you can buy at home depot but it just peels up.
These guys came in and ground the floor down flat, filled all the holes and cracks too.
Took about 3 days to finish, but well worth it. And its guaranteed.
I had the extra top coat applied that will withstand pretty much anything.
Cost was $1600. well worth it for something that will stand up to abuse for probably 5-10 years.

Back