bought some new gear

Ok now I think you are too knowledgeable about this stuff. I had to google Sheese and Spectrum and Tofutti Cutie to find out what they are. :eek::eek::eek:

One of my ex's is a hippie. I learned about all sorts of inedible shit. She made some great vegetarian food... it went great with a ribeye. Some of that crap though... cook a frikkin Tofu Dog on my grill? Screw that.

Denis, I know about the "homo" culture? You're the one with the French name...

Jimmy, you're going to get bashed for not color coordinating your eye-wear with your man-purse? Or because you don't have to be a fashion victim to ride your scoot?

Nah b/c I don't wear a helmet. I hear crap about it all the time from my loved ones lol.

But on another note ya'll need to chill this thread out. The criticism is there and the peaces have been spoken so just let it go.

I'm not going to apologize for hijacking a fashion thread in the garage section. I don't care what you say.:)

Fashion thread or not, it's still motorcycle related. This thread is no different than talking about if a custom bike looks good or not.. or a custom paint job looking cool. I guess that's fashion too.

Back