British Columbia - xs650 parts connection

Cougar

XS650 Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys
I have found it hard to source used parts in BC and it got me thinking...
It seems like there are enough BC guys with xs650s that we could maybe put together some kind of parts exchange / buy and sell.
Its nice to dodge duties and international shipping charges.
If we have enough people contributing we could get something more serious happening.
So any interest?

I'll start it off. Looking for a mid 70's+ stock usable front fender to bob. Not worried about condition of paint/chrome. Let me know if you want to swap or $.

I was down in Victoria awhile back but the salvage was closed. Dates just didn't work out.. Shame

Sorry for the slow response. I haven't had internet at my house for months until today.

Hard Y Rd. What were you thinking for a price? Also is the '73s front fender the type with braces running to the front and rear of the fender? I'm looking for something to bob down. Not sure which style would be better

It's a TX650 front fender. It has one set of stays on it. I'll post a pic of it later.I might actually have it in the classifieds somewhere.

I'm in langley and have a bunch of stock parts I've torn off. If you need something let me know and I can check out what I have. (To the guy above me, I would give you my fender but I'm not 100% sure whether im going to use it or not, I'll let you know.)

Are you still interested in that fender, Cougar? Did Tron help you out with the forks? Fender will be $25.00 plus shipping to you.

Last edited:
Back