For Sale - Brits !

motormike

XS650 Guru
Top Contributor
XS650.com Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah.... not Xs.... but the herd needs to be reduced..... The BSA 68' Lighting, nice runner... $3950.oo ,,, the Triton.. 66' featherbed Norton frame, 73' 750 Triumph 5 speed... $10,500.00 The Triton is a one kick starter.... Boyer Ignition... ( I built it 10 years ago ) engine easily outperforms the drum brakes.... just did slightly over 100 miles today... serious grinning .... But... my self imposed rule..... if I have difficulty in center standing... or kicking... a bike... it needs a new owner... at almost 72 .... I can still do both... but the realities of life.. age... tell me to let them go before I drop one..or both. Prices are based on what the Saturday morning Star Buck rejects, at the local watering hole, have suggested. 😎

Attachments

• BSA 650.jpg
    BSA 650.jpg
    612.3 KB · Views: 71
  • Triton color.jpg
    Triton color.jpg
    113.3 KB · Views: 73
Yeah.... not Xs.... but the herd needs to be reduced..... The BSA 68' Lighting, nice runner... $3950.oo ,,, the Triton.. 66' featherbed Norton frame, 73' 750 Triumph 5 speed... $10,500.00 The Triton is a one kick starter.... Boyer Ignition... ( I built it 10 years ago ) engine easily outperforms the drum brakes.... just did slightly over 100 miles today... serious grinning .... But... my self imposed rule..... if I have difficulty in center standing... or kicking... a bike... it needs a new owner... at almost 72 .... I can still do both... but the realities of life.. age... tell me to let them go before I drop one..or both. Prices are based on what the Saturday morning Star Buck rejects, at the local watering hole, have suggested. 😎

Beautiful bikes Mike! Knowing how meticulous you are with your bikes, somebody will get some real keepers! That BSA is a good deal and that Triton……well c’mon now….an honest to Gawd Triton! 😎

Back