Brown Dog Welding .. XS (pics)

Luke4554

"PureBred Fabrications"
Reaction score
Well the old lady apparently has been in cahoots with Josh over at Brown Dog Welding for the last 3 months sending him pictures back and forth of my bike. She said she initially was just going to purchase a peice from him then decided she should go all out and have him just design a peice to replicate my bike. Ill be doing a leafer front end this year so she had him incorporate that into the design as well. I was blown away.. she said Josh was really easy to work with and got really excited about the build. He was also kind enough to keep the surprise for her and with-hold the bike from his website gallery so the surprise wouldnt be ruined. We opened our gifts from each other last week because our families are huge and chaotic and she couldnt wait anymore haha. She framed some pictures he sent her of it and i opened them first. As i was looking at them i was like "man this looks alot like my bike" and she was like "yeah i thought so too". After opening 2 picture frames with prints in them i got to the last present which was a small box. After i pulled off the paper i saw the Brown Dog logo and "Bike #159" "XS650 Bobber". She was like "well im sure you already know but it is your bike i had him custom make it for you" .. it was awesome .. i was really pumped. Inside he also included a small card of authenticity for the peice which i also thought was nice. I know hes been touched on here before but i cant thank him enough for how helpful he was working with her and getting everything together for me. It turned out great and now i just need some place nice to display it. Now i need to get my ass in gear for the leafer this spring .. Thanks again Josh!!

Luke :thumbsup:

More pictures of the bike peice can be found on his flickr page here in the gallery:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/browndogwelding/sets/72157625513229999/

69837_452611582840_531142840_5103593_5113128_n.jpg

Back