For Sale - BS34 carburetors

Irydebikes

XSessively enthusiastic
Reaction score
Selling my BS34s if anyone is looking. Just disassembled them and cleaned them with an ultrasonic cleaner. Rejetted for pod filters and new idle mixture screws from Mikes XS. Asking 175.00 plus shipping. Thanks for looking!

Attachments

• Carb2.jpg
    Carb2.jpg
    149.8 KB · Views: 91
  • Carb4.jpg
    Carb4.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 77
Last edited:
This question may be stupid for those with experience in the 650 world, but when you refer to rejetting for pod filters and new idle mixture what does that mean? Am I to understand that this was done to maximize the fuel to air mixture with the better flowing pod filters? Also I'm looking for a good set for my 75 xs650, but do not want to do much by way of mods to the engine. I am getting the crank and cam rephased by Hugh's but other than that I'm just looking to upgrade the parts and not mess with those mods that need five others to work. K.I.S.S. I may be interested if they will bolt on to my 75 with no extra mods needed. (Major ones anyway)

I'm assuming that based on the conversations in this forum, the carbs are sold. I'm a little thrown by the "Bump to the top" quote. If that means something else, and they are available, I'll take them. If not...CRAP!!

Back