Buells

Well Gary as you know I have a Buell and I rode it from STL to Wisconsin.... All the way to your house even :D You should have just traded me a running XS and some cash and it could have been yours!!

My current Buell is a 09 1125CR though it currently has a high bar conversion, fender eliminator, a set of CRG levers and mirror, the EBR pump gas ecm (best upgrade), and a FMF carbon exhaust.

1267840943.jpg

The wifes current Buell 09 XB12scg

1267841127.jpg

^^^ nice rides. Surprising that alot of you xs owners own buells as well. Is there something similar about both bikes that you guys like about them?

^^^ nice rides. Surprising that alot of you xs owners own buells as well. Is there something similar about both bikes that you guys like about them?

Really just a fan of twins. But in short no they are not similar. Though my XS is a bobber, and to be honest I only a fan of what the XS650 can become (bobber, brat,cafe, tracker etc..)

Hey BJimmy; Really, a little cash and your Buell for one of my XS's? Damn, why didn't you say so :D

fire jimmy 003.JPG

Jimmy Thought you'd appreciate this.

This is a personal opinion of course, but I despise the machines. I have worked on almost all of the models they have to offer and the engineering behind the Buells is looney! To do simple tasks takes 3 times as long on any other bike. They are very frustrating and quite frankly they aren't very easy on the eyes. Just my two cents on the topic altho I am partial to the xr1200.

Back