Reaction score
Bunch of XS stuff for sale off my project

Stuff off a 1974:
Stator/rotor - $40 PENDING
instrument cluster -$10
carbs (worked OK, were recently rebuilt with a mikes kit) - $60
throttle assembly - $5
front master with line to, and including junction block - $20
2 front calipers (one in phenomenal shape that came off working bike, one a little rough that came in box of parts) - $40, $20 respectively PENDING
front brake rotor - $20 PENDING
electrics (harness was hacked but none of the components used, includes coils, MINUS some bullet connectors) - $20
battery box - FREE
gas tank (huge dent but solid) - FREE without key for cap $30 with key (i still need it for the steering lock)
side covers (one dented with good hold down, other not dented with brocken hold down) - $20
triple tree - FREE
34mm forks (need seals with some rust pitting on chrome around clamp area) - $40
Rear swinger - $20
Right side muffler, stock (have the left if you want it but had to cut it at the donut to get it off) - $40
Working, non leaking petcocks - $60
Seat, decent shape - $40
Headlight ears - FREE
Left side handle switches - $5
Capacitor/reg/rec/points/....all the stock elec from the 74

Things I cannot attest to origins or not specifically 74:
Kiehin carbs. They're stuck together, not sure what they are. Maybe off a CB? - $60
Bronze swingarm bushings for an XS, unused in original package - $40
XS throttle housing appears to visually be the same as the 74 - $5
Instument cluster for an XS, visually appears to be the same as the 74 - $10
A few turn signals from XSs - FREE

Willing to ship on your dime. Deals for multiple parts and flexible on most.

Last edited:
Some pics

Attachments

• IMAGE_068.jpg
    IMAGE_068.jpg
    131.2 KB · Views: 155
  • IMAGE_069.jpg
    IMAGE_069.jpg
    138.6 KB · Views: 159
I'll take the carbs (assuming those are the joined ones)
front rotor
both calipers
the stator/rotor

make me a package deal!

I'll take the carbs (assuming those are the joined ones)
front rotor
both calipers
the stator/rotor

make me a package deal!

You have a PM

Pics of the attached carbs that I don't know what they're from. They are keihin and the only numbers I can find on them are "1391 td22"

Attachments

• IMAGE_074.jpg
    IMAGE_074.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 108
  • IMAGE_075.jpg
    IMAGE_075.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 130
  • IMAGE_076.jpg
    IMAGE_076.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 115
I'll take the front master, the better of the two $10 instrument clusters, the turn signals and the bronze swingarm bushings...make me a package deal? PM me with the total and an address and I'll get a postal money order on the way. Oh, shipping to 92821 (southern California...Orange County).

You didn't mention fenders but they are in the photo...for sale? Condition?

The fenders walk away with a local guy today. I deleted it off the list instead of changing to "sold". Prolly should have gone with the latter option.

You have a PM.

any tears in that seat?

No tears but it does have it's issues. The chrome trim piece slides back and forth a little. I slid it back in the pic so you can get an idea. The stitching is coming apart a little on both sides of the strap that run across the top. The nose section is being held on by a piece of shoe lace and there's some rusting on the pan. And it's been siting in the rafters of my garage for close to 2 years so it is dirty.

Attachments

• IMAGE_081.jpg
    IMAGE_081.jpg
    247.3 KB · Views: 115
  • IMAGE_082.jpg
    IMAGE_082.jpg
    218.6 KB · Views: 140
  • IMAGE_083.jpg
    IMAGE_083.jpg
    298 KB · Views: 103
  • IMAGE_080.jpg
    IMAGE_080.jpg
    179.7 KB · Views: 121
No tears but it does have it's issues. The chrome trim piece slides back and forth a little. I slid it back in the pic so you can get an idea. The stitching is coming apart a little on both sides of the strap that run across the top. The nose section is being held on by a piece of shoe lace and there's some rusting on the pan. And it's been siting in the rafters of my garage for close to 2 years so it is dirty.

is the vinyl still soft or will it tear when weight is put on it....Also do you have any frames with titles?

is the vinyl still soft or will it tear when weight is put on it....Also do you have any frames with titles?

Hmmm. It's not supple. I did poke and pinch the poo out of it with no ill effects. But it is an old seat. I rode it for a full season (210lbs) before I tore into the bike almost two years ago.

No titled frames for sale.

Back