buying a little old ladies home....

oldbiker

oldbiker
Reaction score
this is i think puchase home no..5 since i got divorced,,, and , i was imprissoned for 19 years... and NOW if i buy or sell its my decision,, and buying a little old ladies home ,,, in a hick town ,, does have its draw backs and also its good points,, because they don,t cover up poor jobs or big mistakes .. on the good side i got a 36x22 rear access garage with a full workshop pit on 1 side,, so i drive my wagon in over the pit ,,go down the pit with a plastic bucket and drop the oil from the motor,,and the garage has a concrete floor everywhere ... in the western wimmerra it does get too 45 cel.. and my first year here i sweated,,, and my dog thought she was dieing.. but now this year i,ve nearly finished all the roof insulation and and purchased a portable aircon. ..for the lounge /dining rooms... which gets it down too low 20 at its peak in summer i,ve also learnt the value of water being on tank water .. also i put in a new hotwater system.. and 2 new poly tanks ,, and i think i will try too paint the outside sometime next year... i,ll see what comes up ..i also want to rip out a couple of inside walls ... it never stops ... oh,, i,d like another bike to fiddle with .. regards oldbiker

At first I thought you meant you were in prison for 19 years and I was going to ask how you turned your life around to the point where you could buy houses :)

Back