Buying through CRE Secure, who knows about it?

xsPete

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
G'day,
I just went to purchase some stuff from South Side Kustoms. Their site says Paypal secure but when I went to the checkout It would only accept payment as below:
Payment Method
This is currently the only payment method available to use on this order.
Credit Card via CRE Secure
Your payment is protected by CRE Secure. Cardholder data will not be stored or shared. Checkout with Confidence.

I've never heard of CRE Secure, I'm green as when it comes to buying over the net and was wondering if this is legit payment form or not. I've only ever purchased through paypal and don't trust why it doesn't just let me pay through that.

This is to ship to Australia, I went to get the parts theough Gordon Scott but he had issues with his supplier and has quit the line of products.

It's Mr Luckys products but they don't ship to Aus, the only other dealer I found was South Side Kustoms.

Any advice appreciated.

hi if its not a padlock secure site ,,,,,,,,,and paypal tell them toooooo stuff off ,,, regards oldbiker .... australia

I think I would pass on them. IF a known builder says the parts are no longer available or have problems what makes you think some guy you have never heard of half a world away is going to be able to order them for you with different results? My 2 cents is you will regret sending them money. Found some online discussion regarding problems with South Side Kustoms.

I wouldn't trust it. Seriously, anyone can get a Paypal account, so why is their's messed up? Usually it goes by their email account. So I would search it to see if they even have Paypal or if it was revoked.

Quick run of CRE shows they are legit it's the bike shop that's a little sketchy..............

Quick run of CRE shows they are legit it's the bike shop that's a little sketchy..............

Thanks for the feedback everyone, I guess I'll have to find a plan B or alternative parts,
I'm not giving my hard earned away if I can help it.

Back