By way of introduction:Newbie

Mikeyrx

XS650 Member
Reaction score
The acknowledgement email I received suggests introducing myself. I am a retired pharmacist in NW Indiana. I am not new to motorcycles, having owned probably 15 (who keeps track?) in the last 40 years. I have redone a couple of CB 77 Super Hawks in the last few years, and now just bought a pair of XS 650's, a '72 and a "75. I'm looking forward to getting both running (one should be pretty simple: I worked on this same bike about 15 years ago and its pretty complete. The other is probably going to require a lot of work.) I'm looking forward to this and to being on this forum. My experience with other bike forums has been uniformly great !
Mike Mullins (Mikeyrx)

Welcome, Mikeyrx - sounds like you'll have quite a bit of experience to contribute to the forum on the way to getting those two bikes up and running the way you want them to be.

Anlaf

Thanks to all for the welcome. I do not have the bikes yet, will get them when the PO has the titles transferred to his name ( he will take care of that this week. He's a good guy.) Will post some pics. They are rough, but promising. Regards, Mike

Back