Wild Cat

motormike

XS650 Guru
Top Contributor
XS650.com Supporter
Reaction score
Wild Cat was excommunicated several years ago but the event is still on going. Many old faces still make the event, and it still attracts others. A young guy took over the event and it's doing well. Photo of the group didn't include everyone. A few Xs units rode in. Other bikes ranged from HD's.. KTM's... and one 450 Ducati. I wanted to take my 82' Xs 650.. but electrical gremlins posted on this forum haven't been solved Grrrrrrrrr %^^%#(**& Grrrrr.... Riders break into smaller groups.... the roads in the area are great for two wheels... You do have to watch out for Amish buggy " emissions "... the dreaded road apples. Car shows nearby, motorcycle VJMC nearby, Lunch with the Nuns...... or the every sunday chicken meal $13.oo) where it's reported 600 chickens give there all for the day.... the " Tomato " festival ... the Amish WalMart, large complex, down a dirt road, but if you need buggy parts.....mason jars,, Amish hat.. and what not it's there.... and Amish auction.... One of the photos is an Amish school Four riders went down.... the Kaw (shown) was pranged pretty good but no one got seriously hurt ... well, except to the wallets. The awards dinner was catered.... and traveling trophies handed out... Bonehead award, Fix It award,.... others.... ( they're returned the following year for the next .. " winner " ) ... award pins are presented to first year riders, several. 5 year, 2, 10, (none). 15 year 2 ( one my other half received ) and the first 30-year award. It was a great weekend except the afternoon heat.... 95 plus .. turned the " tar snakes " ( tar strips applied to repair road cracks ) became very treacherous ! I had two sphincter moments.... made promises to God and pulled it out.

Attachments

• Cat crowd.jpg
    Cat crowd.jpg
    277.8 KB · Views: 43
  • Sparta F.jpg
    Sparta F.jpg
    546.2 KB · Views: 41
  • Sparta E.jpg
    Sparta E.jpg
    534.2 KB · Views: 43
  • Cat 15 Speedy.jpg
    Cat 15 Speedy.jpg