For Sale - Cafe Parts - Tank / Seat / Bars

Ponda

XS650 Enthusiast
Reaction score
Prices include shipping & paypal fees. Located in Cumberland Gap, TN. Right on the KY / VA / TN border.

9.jpg

8.jpg

1). Seat ($150 OBO) - no clue who made it. Picked it up on eBay. Seems to be well made...synthetic leather I believe. Uses the stock mounting brackets and still flips to the side to give access to the battery. Great shape - does have a few little nicks on the underside. I did have to cut the rear frame a bit to make it fit - basically everything after the shock mounts had to go.

2). Tank ($130 OBO) - Great shape. Very clean inside and rust free. Cap and petcocks not included.

3). Side Covers ($50 OBO)

I'll be posting more items for sale in the near future. Thanks for looking!

-Steve

your post title says "tank, seat, bars". So, are those clipons for sale? If you are parting out that bike, I would be interested in clipons and fork brace.

Bars will be up for sale soon. Haven't had a chance to take them off yet.

As far as I know those are stock shocks. Were on it when I got it at least...they'll also be for sale shortly.

Somebody buy my stuff so I can start ordering some parts!

well, take those bars off and get me a price and i will help you out. I also would be interested in the fork brace and maybe even the shocks if you can post up a better picture of them to see condition.

Back