Cant find Banshee stator plate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fochops

XS650 Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im having a hard time finding a banshee stator plate! Does anyone here know about the Mr. Briggs plate? this swap looked soooo good as I researched all the threads. About the only thing that is easy about this swap is the labor! Please help guys, i really dont want to be $300+ in this thing! I have the flywheel which i got locally for $75. I still need the R/R and stator too... Found a stator for $48 for a ninja 600 not sure about but buying it yet, not a price to jump on:banghead:

Have you looked on eBay? There are stator plates all over. I think the cheapest is about 35 bucks shipped. Seems like an OK price.

Thx guys... I saw those was just concerned about it being adjustable but from what I've heard it doesn't matter. I just keep reading about how all these parts are a dime a dozen and people are getting flywheel, stator, R/R etc for pennies on the dollar off eBay! My ass!!! Hahaha

Its all good! I wish I got into the xs game about a year earlier than I did! Lol, couldn't be happier with the bike though... Unless I had a PM convert that is!

I just bought my RZ350 mounting plate, stator, and flywheel (which I am told by banshee guys they use for an "upgrade") last month. I paid $51 on ebay. I used them as is, I didn't use a stator from another bike, and it works flawlessly.

You gotta be on top of things with ebay. If you sleep on things, you lose.

Im using the Mr Riggs adapter plate, a ZX6-E Stator and an RZ 350 (1987) flywheel. I had the flywheel already from the slew of RZ's I owned but I bought the plate off eBay for 50 bux with shipping? and 150 for the ZX6 stator used from a salvage yard. Stuff aint cheap no matter what... :(

The demand is making this swap pricey.

I got lucky and found a mounting plate and flywheel on Craigslist for $80.

Not having much luck selling the Banshee Stator, or finding a Craigslist ZX-6 stator.

I'm really shooting for all the used parts to be under $100.

Posted via Mobile

Back