Car guys: Jefferson, PA junkyard possibly closing

Kups650

wally
Reaction score
I say possibly b/c its not on paper, but the owner is said to have a buyer.

This saturday and next week are the last days open this year and possibly forever.

Many people know about it as a great secret stash but i am sure there are others that don't.

Lots of 66-69 B-bodies, some 64/65, 72-78 trucks, 69-71 Sea bodies, only 4 Sweptline trucks. Most things are rotted but i always leave with something. the first school bus on your right is full of Mopar stuff and some NOS that my uncle Ralph used to own before he passed away. I found a 57 DeSoto NOS Carter fuel pump in there today but didnt need it. Not sure what else it fits, just what it said on the box.

Ed Lucke Auto Parts
3195 Jefferson Road, Glenville, PA

Wednesday-Friday 9:30am-12:30pm, 1:00pm-5:00pm
(closed for lunch but you can stay locked in)
Saturday 9:00am-12:00pm

***I'm a Mopar guy so i know a good bit of what chrysler stuff there is, but there are ROWS of other makes that I am clueless about. I did see a 2 doot Mercury Comet.

**** this yard is literally 5 minutes from the Hillclimb (Jap bike show)

Attachments

• 101_0026.JPG
    101_0026.JPG
    230.3 KB · Views: 136
Is this the place that is on the side of a hill that is steap. I stopped at a place when i had to deliver a bike and i could not beleave the old cars in this place and prices were not bad.

Not a huge hill, but it is on a slight incline. Sorry i didnt see responses earlier. Hopefully they actually open back up sometime.

Back