Carburetor/ Master Cylinder Rebuilding

littlebill31

Smells of Raw Fuel
Reaction score
Carburetor and brake Master Cylinder Rebuilding.
Carbs are $100.00 a set for dual carbs ($50.00 each) plus parts. Master Cylinder are $25.00 plus parts.
Please note price has changed due to cleaning supplies cost.

It's simple:
PM me and we'll discuss what you want to do with them. I'll give you the part numbers and you can buy them from Mikesxs or 650central. Either have the parts shipped to me OR ship them with the carbs/master cylinder.
I can order them, but this let's you pay regular price and know what you're getting.

They will be stripped down 100% and totally cleaned/rebuilt. I put them on a bike and road test the parts.
I am meticulous about my rebuilds, so if a part is suspect I will not reuse it. Therefore additional charges will be applied for replacement parts. In other words, I'm not sending out a half assed piece.

Shipping is your responsibility.

Thanks

Last edited:

This is what Yamaha would give him for his service and labor on the carbs he rebuilt for me! He peformed everything exactly the way he said he would. From the start he told me up front about what was needed for parts and gave me exact part numbers, also what additionally may be needed. Emailed me through the whole process with updates and pics of his findings. Also recommended additional things on my bike to check from his findings, just from the carbs. Set and adjusted everything in them, which I wouldn't have been able to do myself. Plus you can't beat the price either! I debated going with a local shop, but I had a feeling that someone who knew the bikes and were fimilar with these particular carbs would workout better. Besides he tested them out on his own bike, just to make sure everything was good. I don't know of to many business that would do that. Thanks again Pat! :thumbsup:

I know that jetting is dependant on bike, and conditions. But if we tell you what mods we have, altitude, average temp, ect. can you set up the carbs with a good starting point?

Usually. Getting them done up and jetted is really not too difficult if I know what is going on with the bike. BUT, it still bepends on the owners knowledge of how to tune them.

Back